/

Monday, December 30, 2013

Sale For All!

I know it's not Sunday, but give me a little break. Vacations are difficult. My boyfriend and I finally got his living room in order, and we celebrated by watching the entire first half of The Walking Dead season four (although we both know there were a thousand other things better than doing that). I also had to finish reading a book, because I hate it, but it's part of a series, so I have to finish it. Yeah, I'm one of those people.

Now to the important part: the sale! All You Left Behind will be on sale started at 8:00 a.m. on Wednesday. If any of you people are up at that time on New Year's Eve, I'll be impressed. I won't even have a hangover and I won't be up at that time. But if you are, head over to Amazon and grab my book for $1.99! That's almost 80% off! I feel like the crazy guy selling carpets. But, seriously, take a look and if you want it, grab it. It's on sale until January 5th, so you'll have plenty of time.

Okay, this one is quick because my boyfriend "might" have the flu and he's sleeping on the couch right now while I type this in the kitchen. My keyboard isn't the quietest is in the world, and I don't want to wake him. So, remember, Wednesday! Start the new year off right and grab my book for super cheap! Thanks guys! I'll see on the other side in 2014!

Oh, PS - check my Twitter on Wednesday. I'll throw the link up there. In case my brain stops working, here it is now:

No comments:

Post a Comment