/

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Quick Quick Quick Note!

So, it's way too early for me (I started writing this at 7:10, so give me a break if I don't post it until 9), but I figured it's an important day and I should get going, right? Well, there's more space to write here than on Twitter, so I can give you the lowdown on the whole book deal.

1. I put it up for review for Kindle, which I didn't really know I had to do, so I would have done it last night if I had known. Anyway, it'll take about 12 to 48 hours before it's officially published on Amazon. I know you're all chomping at the bit, right? Ha! I'll let you know the moment it goes on sale.

2. It's up for $6.99. I would have done it for $1,000,000, but there's apparently a limit. Gah. If you think $6.99 is too expensive for a new author (as someone so kindly pointed out on Goodreads), sorry. I've been working my butt off on this book for five years now, and I want to get it out there. I want as many people to read it as possible, because I want to share my joy with others, so perhaps a sale will be in order soon. Black Friday! (Ha, can you imagine? My book up there on sale with PS4 and XBox One?)

3. I believe, for right now, it's only going to be available on Kindle. I have to look at the other places, like iTunes, so I'm sticking with what I feel comfortable with.

4. I feel that I haven't adequately prepared you people for my book. Look, I'll be honest: there's some stuff in here that may cause controversy among people. Sorry. Kind of. This is what I wanted to write.

5. This post is far too long, so I'll wrap it up. Watch my Twitter for when All You Left Behind becomes a real book!


6. Oh, thanks guys who read this. Again. Forever. Always.

No comments:

Post a Comment