/

Saturday, September 28, 2013

My Secret Time Lord Feature!

That's the only way I can explain writing on a Saturday. I'm a true Time Lord and the days got all wibbly-wobbly on me. Seems like a perfectly reasonable explanation.

Not that there's going to be much in this post. In preparation for the month o' fun (yeah, we're still calling it that), I was looking over my last post and realized that I didn't explain things. YET AGAIN, right? This time, however, I guess I figured my readers were smart enough to figure it out on their own. But it just hit me a few days ago, so how can I expect anyone else to understand what I was driving at?

Okay.

I said that after my last post, I would have four more blogs to go before the release of my book. While that may be true in my head, it's not technically correct. Yes, I forgot a bit about Friday's. So, amending my original statement: I have four more MONDAY blog posts before my book's release, and those are the days o' fun. What are Friday's, then, Bree? Aren't those the universally acknowledged days o' fun? Well, sure they are, but I get busy during the week. Sometimes I even manage to push all my responsibilities to the side and have to deal with them at the end of the week. I do this so I have my weekends open for all the fun stuff and free time. Monday's seemed better to me because I can spend my Sunday getting the post ready and adding anything I need to before posting it. If I decided to have my fun posts on Friday's, it would be one line of description and maybe half a quote. During the week, I'm a mess. The weekends are the time for me to mentally prepare myself for the mess that's ahead.

Ah, the circle of life, right, Rafiki?

There's that out of the way. Oh, one more little thing, just in case. As of right now, my book is only going to be available as an eBook on Kindle. It's just for ninety days though (side note: when I read that on the Kindle Publishing, all I could think about was the ninety day no-compete clause that most WWE wrestlers get saddled with at the end of their careers. Fun fact of the day!), and then it should be available everywhere. That's just for right now, though. It's three weeks and some days away. I could pull a Moriarty (I'm soooo changeable) and decide that everyone should get my book at the same time. Or I may be a jerk and only dedicate myself to Kindle. That's what Friday's are for. Figuring the technical, not o' fun stuff out.

The important part is that it's happening. I'm making it happen. Come hell or high water, my words are going to be out there. You've been warned.

No comments:

Post a Comment