/

Friday, September 20, 2013

Just a Quickie

This week has been a total nightmare. Work seems to take forever. My story told me to stop messing with it because it doesn't want to do anything right now. Our dog scared the crap out of us and I've had to hang out at the vet's for awhile. My boyfriend is allergic to cats and he's coming over tonight, so I've been cleaning like a mad woman, while also chasing my cat off the bed, furniture, bedding, bathroom, anywhere that my boyfriend might go.

Not enough hours in the day.

So, it's five to noon and I still haven't taken a shower. I have to leave here in an hour and a half to get to work, and I also have to get everything ready because I'm being twelve years old tonight and going to a Fall Out Boy concert. Yes, I like them. Yes, I am immaturely excited. But after dealing with everything at work and at home, I'd enjoy any kind of night out.

That all being said, it's pretty obvious that I've had no time to work on any kind of cover, Kindle Publishing page, or anything else. I almost didn't turn on my computer and write this. But I had to prepare everyone for next week. I'm planning something big, and hopefully I'll have more time to spend on everything I should be spending it on. Even if something happens, the plan is so simple that it works around it.

So that's all for now. But keep your eyes open for the news next week. I'll be sure to put it up Monday morning. That's the plan at least. Maybe if I wake up before the rest of the world, I'll have a few minutes to myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment