/

Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Life

Remember that whole na-na-na-na boo boo, I'm better than you schedule and holier than thou attitude that came with it?

Oh man.

Last week was insanity. You know those weeks (or even days) when you find both hands full and more stuff waiting to be picked up? That was last week. I had two doctor's appointments and about a thousand things to do between them and work. Then, when I went to work, my boss pretty changed my entire schedule, so now I'm not even home until 9 most nights. It's kind of a mess, but I'm determined to make it work. There's some pretty important stuff happening in my life right now and I need to have a schedule in order for everything to fall into place. So now I have to go back to the drawing board and figure out what I'm going to do.

Does it suck that these things have been thrown at me with barely a warning? Yeah, sure, and I cried a lot last week. I was frustrated and angry and upset, and all I wanted to do was crawl under the deck and live there forever. With the lizards. Not the spiders, though. They would have to move.

I guess what this week has taught me is that life is chaotic. Sometimes in a good way, sometimes in a not so good way. I guess it's been okay since the good has definitely outweighed the bad, but still. I'm like my mom in that way: one bad thing happens and my entire life is over. Things have never gotten to me as bad as they did last week. I'm pretty emotional, but I can save my crying to once or twice a month, if I'm lucky. But last week...last week was a rollercoaster. I cried almost every day in the shower while getting ready for week. Not a great idea, by the way, because my make up didn't go on so hot.

This means that September is definitely canceled when it comes to this blog. I want to concentrate on getting my home life and work life in harmony, and then I can slowly reintroduce the idea of this blog. It'll only be about two weeks (at the least), but I'm hoping to have a rhythm going in that time. My mornings are still relatively free, but since I work later now, I'm going to have to utilize that free time for things I usually left for the night. Well, things other than catching up on Doctor Who and reading (both of which I did this morning).

I'll be back in October with more book reviews, updates on writing, and general babbling. I'm so sorry that this blog has been spotty, for those of you who have stuck with me on this up and down journey I'm on. I've made some decisions over the weekend that I think will have a positive influence on both this blog and my life, and I'll talk more about those when I come back. Mainly because I want to make sure I stick with them and they fit into my life.

Keep your fingers crossed for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment