/

Friday, April 3, 2015

Camp and Junk

Camp started two days ago. Well, Camp NaNoWriMo. Not for reals camp. I think I'm too old for for reals camp. Also, I'd have to take time off work to go to camp to do...what? I have no idea. I've never been to camp. I don't think I would be able to take the separation very well, not even when I was a kid. I was the one that cried so hard in preschool that my mom had to take me home and I never went back. It was a good thing for all involved, trust me.

Anyway!

Yes, camp started two days ago and I'm happy to announce that I've been staying on top of it. I'm even ahead! Of course, I only put down to write about 30,000 words this month, so that's okay. Really, this is just a month to get me back to writing every day. I'm also using this month as a set up for Amory. I still have to get certain things (LIKE A CORKBOARD I'VE BEEN MEANING TO GET FOR AGES), but it'll be a good month for this. April is always a good month, right? Well, I mean, without the whole taxes junk. But it's my birthday month! And we have Easter! And Spring Break! And...my birthday! I'm sure there's other junk that happens during this month, but, really, we should just concentrate on my birthday.

There is a hidden message in all this, though. Since I'm going to be concentrating on the camp story and getting things together for Amory, that means my Friday posts are either going to short or nonexistent. I still have a ton of fun things lined up for Mondays and some Wednesdays, so I'll be around. But I won't have much to blog about when it comes to my writing, so I guess Friday posts are going to be...a mess?

What's the difference? I know, right.

Hopefully by next Friday, I'll have my corkboards and my boyfriend will graciously put them up since I'd just break my thumb or my desk or any number of things. I'm not so good with the tools. Really, I'm not so good with the making things straight, either. And that's the important part. To me. Because I get weird about it. If that happens, I'll update with what they're for and what's happening, and if I have anything done. Basically I'm doing this to prove that my writing process isn't really the mess I make it out to be on here. I'll prove you all wrong!

But, you know, come around on Monday, because I should have an awesome book review up. If I finish reading it before then. Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment