/

Saturday, November 23, 2013

Schedule...Ha!

Wow. After that spectacular return to normalcy on Monday, you'd think I would have kept it up, right? 

Riiiiight.

Well, now it's Saturday and The Day of the Doctor is upon us. Which means I should still be sleeping and only waking to Starbucks and some delicious lunch around 11. Sometimes I really adore not having kids. But I'm up now, so I thought I'd write something down quick before I go write, because I figured I'd do something responsible today.

I'm almost done with NaNo! And I don't mean that in the sense that November is almost over. I've been at about 41,000 words for the last two days, so I just have to power through it. But this is my problem with every story I write. I reach the end and then...Zap. Something strange happens. I rush. I stumble over words. Even though there's a millions billions things I want to write about with only a couple thousand words left, I barely make it over the 50,000 mark. Sigh. But not this year. This year, I'm going to work my butt off and actually finish it, not just make it to the winner's circle and then stop.

But that means I have to get off this thing and start writing. Even though the bed is so warm. And I'm still kind of sleepy. Blame the boyfriend. He got a billion new gaming systems (or two, whatever) and it's a law that we must spend hours playinh with them. Hey, I don't want to get arrested, so I just played my part.

Okay, I'm officially loopy. Perfect Doctor Who state of mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment