/

Monday, March 25, 2013

Just an update...

I've been slacking a bit on the weekends. Sigh. But how can I concentrate when I have discovered the wonderful world of StarKid Productions? I chugged through A Very Potter Musical two weekends ago, and then this weekend, I finished A Very Potter Sequel. My second tab on my browser right now is screaming A Very Potter Senior Year - Act 1 Part 1, and it's taking all my willpower not to click over there. You know, just take a little break. But no! I have other, more important things to do! Like watch The Client List, which is on my TV right now. I know, I have no dedication.

But I've managed 45,544 words. Sometimes I get in NaNo mode, and I'm like, yay! Only five thousands words left! And then I realize I'm not striving for a word goal. And then I see I still have about thirteen chapters left. And then I think, oh, god, I'm going to have a million word novel! Yes, I'm one of those people: I jump from little stone to huge boulder.

This weekend should yield something differently, though. The boyfriend is off to Vegas for four days. Between renting Les Mis and trying to get through my Netflix queue (which has grown to astronomical proportions, and I don't know how!), I'm going to buckle down and hopefully get through more than half of those thirteen chapters. If I get kind of crazy, I might finish it all! Wishful thinking, but isn't that the best type of thinking? So, here's hoping that my next entry will be covered in happiness and butterflies and a finished (or semi-finished) story.

No comments:

Post a Comment