/

Sunday, February 3, 2013

Technology

For the last four days, my computer has been out of commission. I used to think that those people who rely on their computers/phones/tablets/whatever were kind of pathetic. But, then, I had never had any problem with my computer or phone. But these four days have been HELL. Nothing opened up and everything froze when it did eventually open up. Sigh. Luckily, my boyfriend is technologically-inclined (or whatever you call it), and he fixed it. Now it starts like new and I can finally get back to writing.

So there's really no update about writing, since I've spent most of my energy either yelling at or begging my computer to work. I might take this day off, too, because of the Super Bowl. At least, I'm going to tell myself that, but what I'm really going to do is go shopping. Because there is no better day in America to shop than on Super Bowl Sunday. No one is out! And even though I'm originally from up near San Francisco, I hate the 49ers. I'm my father's daughter and we all hated the 49ers after Joe Montana left. For him, it was because that was his favorite player; for me, it was because I did whatever my dad did when I was a kid.

Okay, now off to Target! Hopefully I don't walk away broke.

No comments:

Post a Comment