/

Friday, July 17, 2015

Super Duper Quick Update

I have no computer. *cue gut-wrenching tears*

Look, I'm not dependent on my computer or anything. I can turn it off and walk away whenever I want. (Yes, I'm aware I sound like I'm deep in denial And my next step is to accept God into my life) But this week, I've been thinking of everything I want to do...and all of that involves a computer. OF COURSE. Anyway, long story short, my computer decided to die. And not just die, but die in such a dramatic way that I had to wonder if I gave birth to it. I had to order a new hard drive and it won't be here until tomorrow (keep your fingers crossed). But I will be posting on Monday no matter what, so come on over!

So have a wonderful weekend and think of me each time you power up your computer. Give it a hug. 

PS - In case you're wondering, I managed to back up all my writing and other important files. Do that, too, while you're hugging your computer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment