/

Friday, March 20, 2015

A Little Vacation...For Reals

Happy Friday everyone!

All right, so technically I'm writing this on Thursday afternoon, but I'm running away this weekend to Arizona and thought that I should get an early start.

This week has actually been pretty productive, but not for the story I wanted to work on. I hit a road block of some sorts, but I didn't want to stop writing or else the road block would turn into a rut. So I've been writing - thousands and thousands of words, actually. I've gone crazy. It's for a story that started off as a silly idea, but now it's actually got some legs. I'm not saying that it's going to be a real boy any time soon, but it's something right now. It started off when I went through a spurt of YA novels and I wondered what would happen to the characters after the book ended. So that's the basic premise of this story, and it's kind of making me excited and laugh, so I'm going to keep with it until the road block for the actual story finally leaves. It also keeps me writing and it was kind of a schedule. As weird as it sounds, it was really nice.

I hate to say that I'm going to take a two to three day break from it, but maybe I'll get some writing done in Arizona. We're going there to visit my boyfriend's dad and bother the other dog and see some races. Down time is quite possible, especially since my boyfriend and his dad are going to be setting up the internet and plugging things in and doing manly stuff. I plan on poking the dog multiple times in his face and reading and doing some writing. Then I'll have more things to write about next week!

But I guess this is going to be pretty short because I have to finish packing and getting ready for work. I'll be back Monday with something pretty fun, and then maybe again Wednesday because I just finished a book yesterday that's not on the menu for Monday, and I really feel the need to talk about it. It's actually pretty funny, and I hope everyone else will share my humor when I put up the post Wednesday,

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment