/

Saturday, July 5, 2014

I'm Alive!

I feel like I've been pretty MIA this week. I kind of spaced on the whole sale thing, I didn't once think about tweeting, and my Tumblr has been there for me to laugh at when I feel like strangling a child. It's been kind of crazy this week, and I thought that maybe I'd be able to get back on schedule next week, but I forgot that I'm leaving for a mini vacation tomorrow afternoon. I'll be gone until Tuesday afternoon, so I figured I would write this out and let the world know that I'm alive and that things have been good, just insane.

That does mean that I haven't been doing any writing this week. Not that I haven't wanted to or even had ideas for it. I've been jotting down things here or there (seriously: I just found half a napkin with dialogue written on it). I just haven't had time and when I do have the time, I'm too tired to do anything other than collapse on the floor and let my cat use me as a drooling board. I'm hoping, though, that when things get back to normal (the week after this one), I'll be able to devote a little time to writing. I'm still searching for a new job and trying not to spiral into madness, so there's a lot on my plate right now. But we'll see. Things have to turn around and go on the upside, right?

Anyway, I have to pack and clean up and make sure the cat won't tear the apartment into shreds before I leave. I hope everyone had a safe and festive 4th (or, if you read this outside of the US, a safe and festive any other day of the year!), and I'll see you all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment